1. I was not aware that Edgar Winters does sound, editing, set direction, and other sundry jobs for 75% of all films. Busy man.
2. Seth MacFarlane and the rest of the “writing” team hate women. Also they are shitty writers, because taking pot-shots at women is the laziest form of comedy, even lazier than puns.
3. Kristen Chenoweth is insufferable, but possibly also cute as a button.
4. I missed the part where Jack Nicholson turned into The Penguin, and don’t understand why someone with that much money is so reluctant to pay a tailor.
5. It makes me sad to see that Hollywood continues to hold Kristen Stewart hostage, forcing her to be a giant movie star when she is clearly miserable. She’s hobbled, appears not to have bathed in days, and has a constant furtive expression. FREE BELLA.
6. Some rich people gave each other awards.